Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ready to Roll!

In a recent interview, I was asked what my best source of information was in relation to using technology, and I answered that it was currently this course, hands down!  I have learned so much about technology over the past six weeks in relation to theory as well as practice. Since our school is moving to a 1:1 setting next year, this course couldn't be more timely.  I've already referred to the SAMR model and Technology Integration Matrix in several discussions about professional development for next year. Even more importantly, my wheels are turning faster and faster with each module as I consider how I want to use technology with my students next year. I have so many new ideas for Padlet and Flipboard and Voicethread and blogging and digital portfolios and...and...and...the list goes on and on. Every module sparks a new idea. In fact, if I work on this class too late (like tonight) I'll have a difficult time sleeping because of the possibilities running through my head!  Every bit of every module is something that I can use and share with others.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to learn that I'm not the only one who does this. I can't tell you how many times I've laid in bed thinking about possibilities and how to do things. It often results in me getting up and working for an hour or so and then dragging myself out of bed the next day! I guess that's what happens when you're passionate and dedicated... it comes with a full dose of exhausted!

    ReplyDelete